Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 03:41:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Foul and fiendish beasties invade the Barracks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Foul and fiendish beasties invade the Barracks  (Read 2031 times)
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2008, 06:20:39 pm »

Justice was wandering the town to ensure law and order were being kept but on her return to HQ was a lil surprised to notice some fiendish pink whiskered and hopping beasts. they refused to acknowledge me (as pink bunnies seem not to say much). afraid my paints are dry therefore no pics but they were there! i tell you they were there honestly.
eventually i managed to chase them out and they vanished!

I then cleared up a lot of raisin looking things
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 06:46:34 pm by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 12:24:00 pm »

*Raiden breathes a sigh of relief*

Pink bunnies ye say...?

I thought we'd been invaded by pandas!

A shame ye could make nay pictures or add a bit more detail ter yer report lass.

Perhaps Watchman Trent could lend a hand in helpin' yer ter improve yer reports. I here tell ye two are getting along... *grins faintly*

Ye will have ter produce better reports than this if ye are ter make Junior!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 01:31:45 pm »

Hoagie sits in the barracks, a pink rabbit on the desk and a carrot in hand. He grins as the rabbit hops around the table, and attempts to lure it with the carrot. A lone recruit enters, and Hoagie looks up, expressionless. They lock eyes, and several moments of silence pass.

The recruit slowly exits backwards.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 04:30:02 pm »

Kelly sees the recruit walk backwards out of the office in which Hoagie is sitting. The recruit is taking large lunges towards the door and down the stairs... Kelly walks into the office and finds Hoagie chasing a pink rabbit around the floor. She shakes her head slowly and goes to find his children, making sure that they haven't seen daddy in the middle of this derranged act...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 04:32:50 pm by Hoagie » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length