Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:24:03 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  A Feather In Your Cap
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Feather In Your Cap  (Read 3612 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 06, 2008, 03:08:40 pm »

Raiden woke, arched his back and cracked his neck yawning widely after a night on a bunk in the barracks.

Bloody 'ell... The mattresses and pillows could do with some more feathers. He muttered.

I reckon our archers could too!

The Task.

Collect feathers however you see fit and hand them in to an officer so they can be placed in the stores.

Conditions.

*This task may be completed more than once by the same person.
*An extra 25 shillings will be awarded if a hunting party of at least 2 other Covians is organised to collect the feathers.
*Post a full report of your feather gathering below.

The Reward.

Shillings will be awarded for the quality and imagination of your report.
The army will also pay 2gp from the coffers per feather supplied.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 04:46:11 am »

*OOC* ...Are citizens now allowed to carry bows?... *OOC*

Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 05:05:21 am »

Citizen rules:

1. The following items are classed as tools and/or lower class items and may be used by all citizen members:

Pitchfork, club, cleaver, butchers knife, staff, gnarled staff, hatchet, scythe, bow.

2. No citizen may engage in PvP unless told otherwise. Situations may arise where the Baron calls the citizens to arms and they will be allowed to defend themselves and these will be specified prior to engagement with any enemy force. Citizens may also apply to have a license to PvP which will be handled by BoC command on a case by case basis.

3. Citizen element members must be respectful (at least in public) of the Covian guardsmen. While they may not like the Baron's policy or individual members of the guard, no citizen would be doubt the necessity of their existence.

Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 02:21:38 pm »

I've noticed this task on the board for a while and not being very good with a weapon these days I was unable to carry this task out myself. Then I recieved a note from my brother Ludwik requesting some butcher's knives to be made by me, typical younger brother, always wanting something so I thought I should get him to do something for me for a change, in payment for a good selection of butcher's knives I requested he went off to bring me back some feathers.

He quickly did the task, which was good as it took me very little time to make his butcher's knives. Apparently Covetous was his location of choice and the blood on his boots when he got back told me it was a messy affair! Anyway, he gave me the feathers, I gave him the knives and he went on his way, apparently he is busy with many things at the moment, too busy to chat with me!

- Feathers x 1500

Ready to be handed in when i come across a member of the Covian command team!

Fredrik Bloodaxe

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 08:40:54 pm »

Don't forget to hand over those feathers! 2gp a piece.

Fredrick Bloodaxe awarded 50 Shillings!

Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 12:57:33 pm »

As I walked to the tavern, to buy me some breakfast, I thought, 'What a grand day This be!' The grass tickling my feet along the way to the Goblin.
   I gently stumbled upon the stairs, and held up a wall for some time so it wouldn't fall over, and took my seat at the bar. And this is where it all began to go wrong...
   I tapped my pockets, alas, my pockets were thin, and there she stood, Carlotta, with her nose wrinkled and arms crossed as usual.

There was only one option left Since noone were there with money, I had to work for it.

I'll be in the tavern.

*signed with thick handwriting*

Farfar.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 10:49:36 am »

75 Shillings Awarded - Farfar

Nay forget, hand in yer feathers to the army and get yerself 2gp per feather!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length