Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:36:13 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  An Amazeing Game
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An Amazeing Game  (Read 2002 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2008, 03:53:08 am »

Lead by:
Eve, Grenadier Corporal

Attended by:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Justice Forum, Guardsman Recruit

There had been reports of a man being killed in the Hedge Maze near Britain. In order to verify if the man had really been killed, a small group of troops were detailed to search the hedge maze for his body, and return the expensive amulet he was reported to be carrying. We arrived at the hedge maze, and Eve announced that she would be making something of a challenge out of it. Myself and Justice would split up, individually searching the maze for the missing man. On top of that, we were free to attempt to knock each other to be the one to return with the amulet! We both set off, Justice in one way, and myself in the other.

For a log time I ran, struggling to find my way to the few landmarks that I could see over the top of the hedges. As soon as I thought I was getting nowhere, I got a little closer, and then when I thought I was getting there, I hit a dead end. After a long time, I heard Justice cheering, and headed in her direction. Long I searched, unable to find her. Finally, I began heading back towards Eve, and then I saw her, clutching the amulet. Suddenly, we were locked in battle! She used a spell to paralyse me, and began to cast an explosion spell. It looked like this tactic would wear me down until I got a hit in with my cutlass, disrupting many more of the spells she would try to cast until I was victorious.

For some reason, Eve declared Justice the winner anyway! Madness.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:53:02 am »

Raiden and Hoagie enjoyed a quiet drink after a long day's recruiting.

"I 'eard ye lost fair an' square Hoags!?"

*Tries to dodge flying bottle... Clonk!*

Gah ye git! *Grins*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 05:57:59 pm »

You certainly have a vivid imagination Sergeant!  Thanks for the report.

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 04:31:25 pm »

Looks like a grand time, Eve!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length