Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:39:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Caravan from Skara Brae to Britain felucca
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Caravan from Skara Brae to Britain felucca  (Read 2009 times)
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2008, 08:39:11 pm »

event - the first bi-weekly trade caravan from skara brae to Britain

Purpose - to protect the caravan from thieves on a well publicised route

lead by - Paidric -helper of the young

details - As usual I was late! The caravan had moved off prior to my arrival so i looked around and finally found another army lined up, The guardmen militia so I being a cunning little minx slid in at the end of their line. we do look far smarter than them so i was a little surprised that only one person raised their eyebrows at her. We then set off to rescue the caravan as they had fallen into difficulties. The screenshot is a little competition, spot the Covian!

Many battles then ensued and I was bewildered at the amazing properties of some of the items people wore and such amazing colours and spells flying around at a stunning rate and of immense power. When there was a lull in the battle, I stepped over bodies to reach my poor unsuspecting new Guardsman militia friends. Their commander then ordered a forced march west which surprised me  as to her it was completely the wrong way so as usual i did the opposite and set off east!

Turns out east was the correct way and I met up with the caravan and battled to Britain and then even more surprisingly they then decided it would be good to return to Skara Brae. Most were mounted on strange see through beasts and beast of many coloured armours and I was left behind very quickly. many evil looking people came into contact with me but most let me be, maybe because they fear the wrath of Cove.

We all mustered on the quayside in Skara Brae and fought off repeated attacks before the leader said we may all leave and thanked us.
The Militia however were never seen again!

Justice Forum
Watchman with aching feet

OK SPOT THE COVIAN? the winner gets a week old muffin

If you look carefully at the right of this one you can see me about to sneak in to the end of the militia line!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 12:05:19 am by Justice Forum » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:02:40 pm »

A trip to the badlands eh Watchman!?

Grand!

Well done helping out there on behalf of Cove and a fine report too!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length