Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 03:37:14 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Need help with Dex
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need help with Dex  (Read 1492 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2008, 05:20:38 pm »

I'm trying to make a dexxer and so I'm looking for a fast way to raise my dex to 100. I've tried mining/lumberjacking with str and int locked with only dex set to gain but it doesn't work. I couldn't go the paladin thing because I couldn't find a male paladin anywhere nor do I have a golem. Snooping is okay and that's what I plan to use unless someone has a better idea. Share your strategies.

P.S: Whatever happened to UO Stratics Profession forums?! You could find everything there but they removed it or something!

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 05:29:39 pm »

Mate if you can't find male paladins in Luna, try Trinsic; there's an island with about 50 of them; it needs to be male because they can take SO much more hits than females.

Training on a paladin is your best bet my friend.
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 05:31:44 pm »

They have them in Trinsic? I forgot about that place thanks I'll go try over there then

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 05:34:16 pm »

Don't forget to keep healing it! And use a fast, low damage weapon (Dagger, butchers knife or club) as you've got less chance of killing it, and more hits per minute in which to gain.

If you have skillpoints free, try semi-learning a new weapon skill, as you only have a chance to raise stats when you get a skill gain.
Radek Wilkes
Yewish Sergeant
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 06:30:01 pm »

If you have reached your skill cap (700-720) just raise and lower lumberjacking (by buying up another skill to get the lumber down) until you have the desired dex. Took me about 30 mins to get 100 dex.

Rbl <3 Thf
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length