Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:35:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Things That Go Boom!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Things That Go Boom!  (Read 2888 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 28, 2007, 07:12:07 am »

Raiden checked the Grenadier stores. Everything seemed in order apart from a lack of grenades. There were fire bombs aplenty but no grenades! That just wont do!

The Task

Delivery two kegs of Greater Explosion Potions to the Baron's Own Grenadiers.

Conditions

Negotiate a fee to be paid for the goods from the Grenadier fund.
This task may only be done once - first come first served.

Reward

As well as the agreed fee,  shillings will be awarded for the quality and imagination of your report.

*signed and stamped with the Grenadier seal*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 03:36:41 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Sister Edith
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 12:01:26 am »

*Edith walked by the Town Hall and started rummaging amongst the various advertisement leaflets and tasks bulked into bunches upon the board. Eventually, she came across a screwed up task... One that she could give a helping hand with. She hastily set to work, reading the task carefully...

The letter and sketches attached are neatly and accurately written in a very professional manner.*

Dear Mr Morana,

I plucked this task from a heavy pile of paper, which seemed to be abandoned for many a day. However, I have seen that the Baron's Grenadiers now have their resources. I would usually not make such offensive produce, but if it is for the Army's well being, I can make a slight detour in what I would normally do. I got in contact with Grenadier Corporal Thenasa, and we set a price of 12,000 coins for both of the kegs, which the gold would of course go towards the Church fundings.

Making these potions took quite a while, as the kegs I used were extra large.

After I had made the potions, it was a day or so until I saw another Grenadier. The Grenadier I came across was that of Marcus Tel'var. You may enquire with him regarding the whereabouts of the potions. I have not yet recieved payment, and that should come either off yourself or Miss Thenasa. If you wish to pay less, I am willing to negotiate a fair price, as I thought that 12,000 coins was a fair bit too steep for a mere two kegs of this produce.

If any of the produce is faulty or if you find yourself in need of bottles, please do not hesitate to contact me in Mr Shadowhand's workshops.

I thank you for your time in reading.

*Signed in small, neat print*
-Sister Edith

These potions are of the best quality and strength, so please use them with great care.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 07:38:33 am »

65 Shillings Awarded - Sister Edith.

Fear not Sister.

These potions will do the Avatar's bidding.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length