Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:36:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tavern Crawl! [Report]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tavern Crawl! [Report]  (Read 2155 times)
Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2008, 03:58:14 pm »

Tavern Crawl!

Led by:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

Attended by:
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Captain
Hoagie, Sergeant
Graem Carcer, Drill Corporal
Tiberius, Senior Guardsman
Cazzius Livius, Junior Guardsman
Delferium, Watchman
Ludwik Bloodaxe
Marcus Kobra, Watchman
Ada Bustenhalter, Guardsman Recruit

Report:

Tonight for some reason, a tavern crawl had been organised and there was a big turnout for the occasion! Seemingly some of the guardsmen decided to come out of the woodwork when drinks are involved! After we had all gathered and waited for any stragglers we set off to the moongate! Awaiting to go through it we were informed that we did not need to be there and so proceeded to Swaggers inn in Vesper, meeting up with the Vesperians. We did not stay there very long, barely time for a drink and some kind of chess challenge and we were off again, this time heading for Britain, with the idea of drinking their tavern dry!

When we arrived in Britain there was some confusion about the location of the tavern, when we found it, it was full of Yewians, some strange coincidence meant that they too had organised a Tavern crawl on the same night, perhaps we should of burnt some of their buildings down while they were getting drunk but it was decided that we would stay and drink. Shortly after the boys in blue turned up, it seems they had arranged with the Yewians to have a drink, all very suspect!

What happens when you mix enemies and drink? You get brawls and it did not take long for the insults to fly around the tavern and fists started to be thrown. Quickly more from every side started to get involved like an eruption of pain and distruction, in all honesty it was a bit embarrassing as the Yewians batted us. Then weapons started to appear and it got even more messy.

The brawl then started to spill out onto the streets and even close to the bank with alcohol fueled rages making people go crazy. People started getting hurt and slowly getting out of harms way, our numbers began to dwindle but the last fight at the bank was more of a final nail in the coffin for the evening as the remaining force were beat up and only allowed to slowly crawl back to their homes to recover.

It was a bit of a mess and I kind of feel sorry for the tavern keepers who have to clean up the mess afterwards as blood stains are hard to clean. Perhaps next time we can drink in peace.

*signed*
Ludwik Bloodaxe

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 04:37:31 pm »

Aye, it seems we barged in on some sort o' speed datin' get-together between the Guardsman Militia and the Kings Guard... I shudder at the thought of any offspring that may produce...

Trust the cowardly Royalists to pull weapons in a fistfight too. Shameful I say.

Seems their women have more balls than their men! *coughs*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 05:27:34 pm »

Hmm seems the weapons may have been -my- fault. I pulled a knife on one of them Yewish arses that was after Sergeant Hoagie. Afer that the whole palce broke out with clubs.... I jest wanted a little Yewish blood.

V/r,

Marcus Kobra, Watchman, Army of Cove

P.S.
You all are the worse drunks!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length