Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:47:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Apprentice Tasks: Marcus Kobra
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apprentice Tasks: Marcus Kobra  (Read 2621 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2008, 12:05:42 pm »

Marcus,

Please fulfill the following tasks between your other duties, so I can establish your weak areas as your mentor:

1) Lead a patrol into the Orc Fort solo or with more men. Bring back at least five thousand gold coins for the coffers, and post the report below.

2) Gather various materials that are most in-need of for the stores. To find out what is needed the most, contact an Officer. Report how you gathered these resources below.

3) Request for a Guardsman who is Regular Guardsman or above to give you a "lecture" on how you would behave as a Junior Guardsman. Report of the lecture below.

Once you have completed all these tasks, get in touch with me promptly.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 10:53:34 am by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 09:31:06 pm »

Aye Ma'am. I sha'll get on these tasks promptley!

V/r

Marcus Kobra, Watchman, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 12:20:19 pm »

Raidng the Orc Fort!

Leading:
Marcus Kobra, Watchman

Attending:
Raiden Morana, Captain
Graem Carcer, Drill Corporal
Hoagie Grayner, Sergeant
Dalamar, Regular Scout

Report:

I rallied the men at the barracks, not the turnout I'd hope for but we made up the numbers with sheer collective experience! I force marched the men to the Glenmoores and the promtly set them upon the Orcish dogs! Slaughter reigned supreme! After a little wanton slaughter outside the forts pallisade I ordered them on. No orders were given and this was most definatly a failure in command on my part. After a few men ran too far ahead, endangering themselves and posibly the entegrityof the unit, I ordered the men to form and advance slowly. A good thing I did as a jumbo orc came out of its hiddy hole just then! We downed the scum and his little friends too! If only orcs had dogs.... we coulda kilt them too! We moved as a solid force into what appeared to be the orcish butchery and store room. After ordering the men to set the lot on fire we moved to the docks and upon arrival I ordered a count of our loot! We had close to  8 thousand crowns so I ordered them to sweep back through.  Once to the other side, I forced marched them back to the barracks. We finished with 12,800 crowns. I split the men wth 2 thousand each, Regular scout Dalamar forfeited his share thus 7 thousand crowns were added to the coffers. Drill corporal Carcer may colect his share at a later date!

All in all a sound Covian victory!

V/r,

Sketches:

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 08:27:28 am »

Seeing as I was asked to gather needed materials I sought out The Captain. He informed me that everything was needed! What a daunting task! I asked him to narrow it down to some essentials. One of these was armour for recruits! I quickly posted an order to the registrar!

Within only a day or so time I received word that Mr. Blackrose has already fullfilled the order! A most loyal and dedicated citezen indeed!

A copy of his report is penned below for record!

V/r,

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 10:51:51 am »

Excellent work thus far, Kobra. Keep it up with that last task!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length