Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:36:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Where the hell was Vince?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where the hell was Vince?  (Read 2514 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2008, 07:42:42 am »

Guardsmen attending:

Raiden Morana, Grenadier Captain
Hoagie, Sergeant
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman
Darek Milako, Junior Grenadier
Takemada, Junior Grenadier

Lead by: Vince Valentine, Grenadier Sergeant

Vinces mind raced as he stood tall in front of the barracks. Where had he been, why had he been taken? He'd been mission for years it seemed, and settling back in wasn't coming easy. Suddenly he heard the firm marching of the approaching guardsmen. "Hopefully this mission will shed some light on the subject" he whispered to himself, before addressing the men....

From what little memory I had of what happened to me, a place I'd been to before my imprisonment stood out. Had I been taken there? There was only one way to find out!

We entered the moongate and made our way to Honor, something the swines who took me seemed to lack. There was an abandoned city some way to the north that rang a few of my bells. Onwards we marched, taking down anything that stood in our way, until we reached the city gates...

We proceeded in, sneaky as foxes...
Our first stop was a rather plush inn. Well, it would have been plush once upon a time, before the dry rot and fungus set in. A wandering traveller made himself known inside, sitting on one of the, quite frankly, disgusting stools. I ordered the guardsmen to pair off and search the entire building. It wasn't long before Corporal Eve had found something....

'Detective' Hoagie and Darek in action

A crude 'V.V.' had been scrawled onto the wall in one of the stables, above a rather large pool of dried blood. Coincidence? I think not! We made our way out, and deeper into the town, where we came across another streak of blood, heading north...

Our next port of call was obvious. Northwards we marched! A bridge leading out of town to the north held a troubling discovery. Grooves, etched deep within the wood. You might say someone had been...dragged against their will up here! Shards of what seemed like fingernails were found in the grooves.
I decided at this point that we'd in fact gathered enough evidence to support that I WAS in fact taken through this town some time ago, and ordered the guardsmen home. There's only so much a man can take for one day, and this had drained me. So, in conclusion, there's either a mad rake weilding loonatic on the loose (Thank you for that theory Darek and Hoagie) or I was taken through this town long ago against my will. I know which theory I'm going for. At last, a lead.....

*Signed*
   Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length