Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:45:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Twilight Legion (Moderators: Linaeus, Leander)
| | | |-+  A report sent to the Ashdurbūk
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A report sent to the Ashdurbūk  (Read 2803 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2009, 04:14:08 pm »

Brosh, Shum Ash!

[Greetings, Great One!]

Gūr, Grim'zlog agh Wahr' sadaukuga za tarki raz Kobve ugdraut, ash nhew shum fitogat ūr Tolagāl! Gūri matatuga taiob nashri agh rogtari, agh ghashatuga ash blagh tark dushatar! Gūri sadaukuga ash nashra, ta rejtharuga agh potatuga wibve shum rogtari za ti ūk mat nhuw! Ash uruk, Mor'tar, potatuga agh ash zuzar. Nar atarug whu za tiuga. Ta matatuga rogtari, sohw ūk ti shum. Gūr thrakatuga ash nhuw thruwn, ti shum! Za ti ash tark! Urur, gūr matatuga za thruwn laturh.

[Me, Grim'zlog, and Wahr' attacked the humans of Cove today, a new great victory for Tolagāl! We killed their women and guards, and set fire to a weak human wizard! We attacked a woman, she fled and came with many guards that are dead now. An orc, Mor'tar, came and an undead. Don't know who that was. it killed guards, so all is good! i took a new throne, is great! it is a human! But, i killed the throne later.]

*Signed*

Kusghuul, Kritar raz Tolagāl.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:29:18 pm by Khaelieth/Kusghuul » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length