Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:44:33 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Command Task] Tsukioriari Mori - COMPLETE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Command Task] Tsukioriari Mori - COMPLETE  (Read 1865 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2009, 06:09:01 pm »

Hoagie shuffles through reports, murmering. He comes to one, stops, and squints... "Sayin' 'ello to Dragons, is 'e? S'get some sense knocked into this 'un...

1) Travel to Despise, and say good morning to an Ogre Lord.

2) Travel to the Orc dungeon and say good afternoon to an Orc Brute.

3) Travel to Covetous and say good night to an Elder Gazer.

Let's see if these little excursions teach you the proper way to deal with these abominations!

~ At least 5,000 must be collected from each part of the task. You pay for each section is 2,000 gold.
~ You may complete this task alone, or with others.
~ Divide the remaining gold between the coffers and anyone who may have helped you as you see fit.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 11:54:24 am by Hoagie » Logged

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Mori
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 12:25:00 pm »

Mori walks past the task board and notices his name in it. He reads the task Hoagie made for him and chuckles. “Saying just hello to Ogre Lord sounds boring, why not have tea party? Or drink Sake with Brute? And what on earth is Elder Geezer?”

I went to gather all the supplies needed for the tea party with Ogre Lord. For fruits and refreshments I used naturally all local ingredients and local farmers’ harvest. I had all what I needed, now where is this Despise? After long searching through books I found map that said Des-pi-se. So I took my staff and started to walk there while humming merry tunes, like “You can’t touch this, mmm, You can’t touch this…” and “I’m too sexy for your Body… Too sexy for your body, no way I’m disco dancing. I’m a model, you know what I mean…”

Mori singing while walking towards Despise.

Eventually I found this Despise and in I went to seek the Ogre Lord. I found many ugly things but Ogre Lords were hard to find. Eventually I found one and we had marvelous tea party and good chatting. Sadly he drank too much Sake and fell in sleep. So I gathered my things and headed out to seek this Orc Cave.

Mori having tea party with Ogre Lord.

In orc cave I found many generous green people and they told me that Orc Brutes are huuuge! I had a lot of fun talking with green people but eventually I found this Mr. Big but sadly he had really bad head for alcohol, even Ogre Lord had better. And he fell in sleep.

Mori and Brute enjoying sake.

Now I needed only to find this Elder Geezer and you can’t believe how lucky I was! I found one in our own Tavern!! Yes! There was one sitting at the bar. So I politely told him “Good night” as you said I should. In overall this task was extremely fun and teaching. Next time I know, I need to take milder alcohol with them as they seem to pass out way too quickly and in middle of conversation.

Mori found Elder Geezer at the Goblin.

After that I went to my home to write this report. Total loot in the end was 17,114 gold coins

-Tsukiyomi Mori-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length