Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:47:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Vial- Recruit Task
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vial- Recruit Task  (Read 1778 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 11:54:29 pm »

Done by: Ulifer- Mercinary Guardsmen Recruit   Me'an Silen- Mercinary Guardsmen Recruit

I travled into the depths of the Targets caves, but befor i could kill a single Target i bumped into a Recruit  killing the same thing. so i recruited him to this task and moved on to my Vial buissness. we went through the Caves slaying and mass looting bottles.

I recived all the potions i needed. but i wasnt done. i parted ways with the other recruit and headed deeper into the caves knowing my Target. i moved tword the island at the deepest part of the cave. i spoted my target lored it off the island where i shot it down. i removed its eye and bottled it for my colection then i noticed the a Verry decorative jar, it was beautiful, Worthy of a Lord such as the Baron. so i collected it and will give it to him on my next seeing him.

Potions Collected:
~17 lesser Healing potions
~4 Agility potions
~8 Strength
~ 8 Lesser Cures
~5 Refresh potions
~2 Night sight
~ 6 Training Grenades
~ 3 Lesser posion potions

-Me'an Silen, Mercinary Guardsmen recruit

Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman