Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 03:07:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Twilight Legion (Moderators: Linaeus, Leander)
| | | |-+  A Report to the Master
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Report to the Master  (Read 2520 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2009, 02:24:26 am »

Master, today I went out and slayed the livestock of Altmere.  I collected 662 pieces of leather, 1919 of gold.

I traversed the roadway, up and down it I went killing the animals, peeling off their hard skin. Once more the road was littered with humans setting up camp. I killed them. Then I took to the woods, climbed the trees, waited. Animals wandered into the woods alone where I lunged and assassinated them. It was...Fun.

But the hides are heavy, they weigh me down. I had dug a ditch under a tree before I began my gathering, I stored the hides there and went off for more. It took several hours but it was done. I bundled the hides and dragged them off through the desert sands.

*Signed Messily*
At your service,
Althalos
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 06:13:01 pm by Delfer » Logged

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Mordraut
Undead Minion
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:35:25 am »

*Mordraut turned his yellowing skull towards the report on the keep wall and surveyed the document with his hollow sockets, two moist spiderwebs glistening inside each one.*

Further progresss vyss art making, a fine job vyss have done filling the keep ssstoress. The mosst efficient unborn vyss art. Ssoon vyss reward sshall come.

Glory to the Guardian!

"Death is not the end, but merely a new beginning"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length