Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:47:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A shipwreck on the North shores.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A shipwreck on the North shores.  (Read 1741 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2009, 10:58:39 pm »

This evening I decided to lead a patrol of the north coast, following reports of shipwrecks in the south.  We first found an increase in activity of sea creatures, including a dolphin being harrased by a Serpant.

Further along the coast we found the inevitable remains of another ship, its contents had spilled onto the shoreline along with some interesting items.  Picking up what we could we headed back to the Barracks to get out of the rain and discuss our find.

We decided that the items lead to someone from Trinsic being on a ship and getting caught up in the storm.  Pickles and I then left to find someone in Trinsic we could speak with.  Unfortunatly no one was there so we headed to Vesper instead on the off chance they may know where someone is.

We found Gwen amongst the Vesperian guards taking part in a battle training exercise.  She lead us to the Minoc Moongate so to avoid the jeers and stares of the Vesperians.  Once there we showed her what we found and she told us she would look into it.

I would recommend continous patrols of the coastlines and to look out for any further remains regarding this particular shipwreck.

*signed neatly*

Aliryl Trefynwyd

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length