Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 07:11:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruiting in New Haven!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruiting in New Haven!  (Read 1514 times)
Marcus the lost
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2009, 01:40:44 am »

After the march on Britain and witnessing the enormous numbers of the Yewish army, i decided to assemble a recruitment team to go to New Haven and try and make a small step towards becoming an even larger army.

Attendance:

Marcus
Hoagie
Abigail Keres
Rita Whalebiter
Kawon Snaels
Kal Shadowhand
Faden Wildheart

We set up a booth in the market square in New Haven where most of the people gather, there were a few bystanders but nothing impressive.. We set up two very nice banners in the center as well as a few scattered around town and i took my place in the center shouting to the public about the wonders of the Covian Army!

We had some interest from the public, expecially the vesperians that were there.. One of who challenged me to an insult duel, which i happened to win...

Before leaving we made sure that our message would be left behind by leaving behind a bunch of pamphlets, banners and the ringing sound in the ears of the public caused by my loud shouts...

All in all a good run! I'm sure we'll get a few new cruit's in the days to come!

Signed-

Marcus V.

[OOC: If anyone happened to take some screenies, would be lovely to have them posted below..]

M.V. - Guardsman Recruit
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 08:42:21 am »

Good work recruit.

Although the Yewish started out with an impressive force, I think they only had the same number as us remaining by the time we'd stormed Casca's throne room. Most of them fell at the pass I reckon.

Quality over quantity I say!

That said, let's see greater recruitment efforts. There's never been a better time ter be a Covian guardsman.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length