Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:46:40 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Note Sealed on the Commanders Desk
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Note Sealed on the Commanders Desk  (Read 1819 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2009, 06:36:30 am »

Ser after reasont events that have taken place I have set my self back to full duty. I was out Patrolling the Yewish area looking out for the Kings men when I come upon Stone Keep. There I seen Me'an laying on the ground with a Lass hovering over him seemed to be wrapping his Legs. I approached and se a note laying beside him.
The Lass told me he had to be moved to a place to be treated as soon as Possible. I gathered the note placing it in my pack and picked the watchman up over my Showlders to bring him from Yew to Cove so he would be safe and well taken care of. After getting to Cove it was empty so I took Me'an to the Local healers.
I then headed to the Barracks to see if the Captain was around to make my report to him but he was out not to nbe seen. I pulled the letter from my pack, curiouse to see what it said and this is what I read.

I can not beleave that Esca hate us that bad enough to do this. The Las that had rendered aide to Me'an was a Lass that frequents the Goblim know as Suzy Fairweather.

I am at your Command Ser what will you have me do now Ser. Vesper needs to know that we are not and will not be pushed around Ser.

[Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 09:51:13 am »

Raiden sat at his desk across from Aliryl as she made her report, grimacing from the stitch he'd popped in his side.

The Commander had asked the pretty Scout Corporal to keep tabs on a few folk, both foreign and Covian and not all that she had reported did much to lift his already foul mood.

The conversation turned to Me'an. Another shadow walker who had gone off on his own and got his legs broken for him. What bloody good is a stealther with two broken legs? About as good as one who picks and chooses who to raise his blade against Raiden offered. Aliryl could not meet his stare.

She went on to report that when Me'an was found so too was a note supposedly from Vesper claiming responsibility. Heh... What was the point of that? We're already at eachother's throats. Sounded like a feeble attempt by Drow or even the Collegium to stir up an already angry hornets nest. Aliryl agreed.

She tried to make excuses for her Scouts claiming they are headstrong. Headstrong gets you dead. Not following orders gets you dead. Not leaving thinking to those who are most capable of it gets you dead... Or with two broken legs at least. But there's a lot of that going around. Nay just with the Scouts.

Aliryl promised to keep her men in check. Raiden grinned. He had little doubt of that and he made his farewell before leaving to meet his wife in the tavern.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length