Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:58:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Amending Mistakes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Amending Mistakes  (Read 1746 times)
Vincent
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2009, 10:42:53 am »

Amending Mistakes
When: 13.07.2009
Where: Cyclopses Camp near Valor Shrine (Ilshaner)

Commanding Officer: Vincent, Guardsman Recruit

Guardsmen in attendance:
- Rita Whalebiter, Watchman
- Cor'Vani, Guardsman Recruit (sorry forgot yer name)

The reason for this mission was my stupid mistake - I was hunting alone in that Avatar forsaken Ilshaner. A short walk from the shrine I found a cyclopses encampment and decided to luer some of them out. It was a bad idea for a true Paragon Cyclopse came out running from the camp. I did what I thought was reasonable - I ran and the bloody hing ran after me. So he was racing me all the way to the Valor Shrine and adjusting wytchgate, only after jumping into the wytchgate I understood what a terrible thing I've done - This monster could easely surprise and kill anyone exiting that wytchgate...

So I ran to the barracs in order to bring support with me back to Ilshaner. There I found Rita and Cor'Vani who after listening to me agreed right away to slay the beast. So we travelled to Ilshaner through the Minoc wytchgate. As suspected the thing was awaiting its easy pray near the shrine - but I  bet it didn't expected us! The fight was rather long, the beast's thick hide absorbing most of our hits, but soon it was face daown in dirt.

After short rest it was decided that there was no place for cyclopses camp so near to the shrine and we went to wipe them out.  Things were much more easier from then on - cyclopses were falling one after another as well as other monsters that walked around their camp. We encountered an Elder Gazer paragon but dispatched him without much fuss. I could have sweared that the first time around I saw a titan's head over the treetops but we found no titans - it must've heard or seen our comming and fled.

After that we went back to Cove to see how much valuables we've taken from cyclopses camp. Unfortunately our debriefing was interupted by some scoundrel (probably tried to steal the money) so it was much later that I brought the acquired gold into the coffers.

Amount of gold - something over ten thousand (10,000)

*signed*
Vincent, Guardsman Recruit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length