Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 03:30:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Corsairs Wanted!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Corsairs Wanted!  (Read 1644 times)
C. Veldrin
Boob
Guest Of Cove

XxXXx

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 05:01:37 am »

Friends. Compatriots.

I am Crow Grieve, recent inductee into the Household Von Richter as a pioneer in the name of Cove. Under his lordship the Baron's orders, it is my responsibility to venture into the unexplored regions of Sosaria, chart them permanently into our world maps, and claim the lands under Covian colors. It is a dangerous and exciting notion, and I invite you, my new Covian allies, to join me.

While I am perfectly capable of manning a ship alone with a bowman, and I can bat off the odd Daemon or Ancient Wyrm with the greatest of ease, this adventure would be absolutely dreadful if I spent it alone. I need the courage and mirth of fellow Covians to color my travels and pain wonderful pictures into my memory.

So, if you're interested in the experience of a lifetime as a corsair pioneer (fancy title, that), please contact me.

• What I require of a corsair:
  • You must be able bodied.
  • You must know how to use a weapon, or at the least wield the arcane craft.
  • You must be obedient and follow my orders to the letter.
  • You must be punctual.
  • You must love gold and money.

If you agree to work under me and fail to meet any of these requirements, you will not be paid. If you do not do as I ask, you will not be paid. That agreement is simple. And make no mistake: I pay well. Wages are determined for each different excursion.

I will accept Guardsmen and Citizens alike, so long as you meet my requirements. You do not even have to be Covian, so long as you accept that the land staked will be for Cove alone.

Thank you for your gracious time.

All the love in the world,
Crow Grieve
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length