Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:50:53 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Trinsic Moot - Fight Night!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trinsic Moot - Fight Night!  (Read 1806 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2009, 11:40:23 pm »

* Jenifer sits down and places quill to paper for the first time in a llong while, as what has seemed like days has infact been years her writting is not what it once was..*

Event: Trinsic Moot - Fight Night.

Baronship Entrants:
Hoagie,
Elizabeth Martin,
Demarian Tel'var,
Delferium,
Geralt Swift

Round One:

The first round was valiently fought by the grand Covian Army, nay one of us was knocked down! Delferium showed Thaur of Vesper who was boss in a quick battle which bolstered the Covian morale! Straight after this Elizabeth proved that her quick wits and magical powers were enough to destroy Paps of Vesper, Demarian Tel'var made quick work of Sparkle from Trinsic and Hoagie crippled some poor Guardsmen. Everything was looking up for Cove, until Geralt Swift got beaten by Ian.. Though he is nay a guardsmen so it nay matters!

Round one was well and truly won by Cove!

The Brave Covian Army showing everyone who is boss!

Round Two:

Now.. Round two did not go so well fer the Covians.. We were universally beaten.. All except the great Captain Hoagie! Delferium was taken down by a Robert from the Guardsmen Militia.. Demarian by a Gendin the Good.. and Elizabeth by Ian.. Though Hoagie showed strong resolve, though he battled last of the Covians he nay let them being beaten slow him down! He ploughed straight over.. No-one.. And was let into the third round because he had no one to fight..

For the glory of Cove!!!

The Covians fall, but our Captain stands strong!

The Semi-Finals

The shock, the horror! Finall all the Covians were knocked out of the games! Hoagie finally fell under the axe of Gendin the Good of the Knights Templar. After surviving against him longer than any other of his opponents! A grand fight I say! Damien of Vesper managed ter beat Robert to get himself into the final with Gendin..

The valient Hoagie is deafeated...

The Final!

The final was finally won by Damien of Vesper.. Through the extensive use of poisoning and generally confusing Gendin by being so fast and sneaky! Whilst I admit i do enjoy seeing a fellow poisoner winning a Fight Night, it is a shame it was a Vesperian!

Hoagie discusses the use of poisons in duels..

All in all agrand evening out was had by all! Its a shame my one hundred crowns placed on Hoagie ter win were wasted! But! Yer can't win them all! Yer can however all win... the first round that is! A hearty well done to all who fought! You did Cove proud! I would have joined if I hadn't been so busy.. errr.. writin' this report.. an' sketchin'.. an' tha'... yer...

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 09:25:33 am »

Well done everyone who entered.

Alas even my constant heckling encouragement couldn't see one of ye through to the final.

Nice report Senior Feather.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length