Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:09:26 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fadding
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fadding  (Read 1688 times)
Michael Vandrik
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2009, 12:29:45 am »

His vision faded quickly as he and the lectern he clutched toppled over. From some place in the darkness a dark malice filled laugh issued. He lay there on the cold floor of the church starring up at a mural of the birth of Avatar.

"Forgive me Father for I hath sinned! As I doth lie here about to die I realize I am indeed deathly afraid of yonder abyss. I beseech ye Almighty hear my prayers and know I am truly sorry for my sins!"

And so Vandrik  died, in a pool of his own blood. It was not a hero's death, and he had been little more than a Squire but he had served Higher Being. Most important of all he died with an act of contrition on his lips, he died with a smile as the gates of paradise opened before him. He was home.

Signed

Friar Michael Vandrik,
Templi Squire

"While the wages of sin is death, the gift of Higher Being is eternal life in Lord Avatar." 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length