Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 09, 2024, 03:59:32 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Church Protection
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Church Protection  (Read 1639 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2009, 06:58:21 pm »

Leading Guardsman:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.

Attending Guardsmen:
Torrak Keres, Grenadier Sergeant
Gregor Eason, Senior Guardsman
Darek Milako, Officer Cadet
Elizabeth Martin, Officer Cadet
Thomas Aylmer, Junior Arcanist
Keana Wakefied, Watchman

Jacob, Citizen.
Another Citizen (supposedly a member of the Church)

At around ten o'clock, I found a gathering of guardsmen outside the Goblin, having a mother's meeting. I rallied them outside the Church for some good hard work and told them what we were to do: Construct a Sentry to help protect the Church from any unwanted folk or Greenie lovers. The Father heard my instruction and agreed to help and encourage us with the blockade.

Two chopped wood, two gathered hides and three plus myself built the blockade and checked the perimeter. The sentry took a rather long time to construct, due to a few fussy and seemingly bothersome guardsmen. Apart from a stray skeleton, there was nothing abnormal around the Church. We left the blockade overnight in order to turn away any intruders, making it seem like the Church was occupied. After the Sentry was over, I requested that the men made their way into Church for a prayer to finish the evening. The citizen who helped out - I think his name was Jacob - was very pleasant to work around and helped us a lot indeed. Please someone award him shillings for helping out!

Gregor Eason was also a fine addition to the sentry. He told us many a'tale. Well done guardsmen, a fine job indeed!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Roland Dagorian
Covian Church
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 09:41:30 pm »

Sergeant Sanderson,

Thine initiative is noted.  As is thine initiation, and that of Senior Guardsman Eason, into the ranks of the Church Guard.  I shall attended to the citizen's payment.  I shall leave thee or a fellow officer to decide payment to the Guards.

Signed,

Roland Dagorian
Templar

* Jacob is awarded 20 shillings by the Church
* Kelly Sanderson is awarded 15 Church Regard
* Gregor Eason and Darek Milako are awarded 5 Church Regard each
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length