Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 09:21:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Apprentice Task - Kelban
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apprentice Task - Kelban  (Read 1685 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2009, 07:46:57 pm »

Watchman Kelban.. As i have now taken over the task of mentoring you I want to make sure you are up to the challenge of being my apprentice!.. Its a tough life, the life of a Scout.. And we don't always have time to do our own dirty work.. So your task is one of making MY life easier!..

The new Scout Training Hut needs a few supplies.. Mainly for the use of Archers.. The task for you is simple.. You will collect the Feathers neccessary for the creation of arrows!..

Now the way you do this is up to you.. but I would suggest the harpies nest or Ilshnar.. Horrible place.. Especially if you bump into a Golden Stone Harpy! Nasty creature.. So be sure to take at least two guardsmen with you.

The Task: Collect One Thousand Feathers and place them in the supplies box in the barracks in a nice bag.

You may decide to do the task in a different way if you wish...

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 08:40:44 am »

Consider it dons Ma'am, I do hunt the Harpie nest all the time and will make sure 1000 feathers are plucked off of them indeed.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 05:18:58 pm »

Feathers for the Scouts

Led By Watchman: Kelban Longleaf

Attended By:

Officer Cadet: Pickles
Junior Arcanist: Thomas
Watchman: Bersi - Who had to leave after setting out

After helping the Yewish with a Vespern attack we were dissmissed at the Barracks when Officer Cadet Darek had me take the line for my task. Only two stayed so I filled them in on what it was I had to do and soon asked Juniot Tomas for a Portal to a public Portal.

Once there we headed to the Mountain pass that lead they build their nest but while on the way some of the Bloodi faeries there took a disliken to me and desided to make it known that I was not welcome in their woods. After gathering my things we headed to the pass and began to work.

The harpies as usual was not happy we were there and come at us all at once only to see the ground as their resting place. But soon after the Golden ones seem to take a fancy to Miss Pickles and flocked over to her quickly, Glad my bandages were up for the task of keeping her up as I did not want to feel Junior Tomas's rath if she would have fallen.

After some time had gone by I asked for a Feather count then ordered a Fall back to the entrance where I placed all the gold down on the ground as I was carrying a full pack of feathers my self. Back at the Barracks the feathers were pilled up for a final count and we collected more than what was Ordered by my new Mentor Jennifer Feather.

I then told Miss Pickles and Mister Tomas that they could split the gold and dissmissed them. I then took up the feathers and headed of for the Scouts Tower to place the feathers. Once there I added the feathers to the Crate where the others were kept.

After placing the feather I sat back thinking about how good it is to have such a nice Mentor and look forward for more tasks set up for me as it all will keep me sharp for future Battles and Missions.

Thank you Miss Jennifer Feathers for stepping up and taking me on I will not let you or Miss Aliryl down from the moment on.

Signed Watchman: Kelban Longleaf

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length