Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:07:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [A TASK] - For Keane Wakefield.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [A TASK] - For Keane Wakefield.  (Read 1639 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2009, 12:38:24 pm »

Your last performance was exceptional, as my apprentice you are making me proud already.. I shall see you in green yet, I feel...

After this weeks troubles in the discipline are the next task I am giving you is one of discipline and unity in the ranks! You are to hold a training session. This training session however has several paradigms that must be met.

You must cover the basics of the commands used.

You must check the troops fitness.

You must, and this is important, have the troops duel each other in teams, though each team must be made up of SCOUTS and GRENEDIERS and GUARDSMEN.. no team will be JUST one division. If yer get me. (You may use Scout/Grenediers potentials to even the teams)

This means you will need at least four other guardsmen to join, and they will need to be a mix of Scouts and Grenediers and Guardsmen. I of course am willing to attend this event whenever you plan it for.

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length