Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:40:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Private letter to Raiden Morana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Private letter to Raiden Morana  (Read 1863 times)
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2009, 01:38:29 am »

*Private letter to Raiden Morana, left in his office.*

Letter to Raiden Morana.

[The handwriting, though legible, looks to be a little shaky – not the usual firm hard.]

Mr Morana.

I don’t know why I’m doing this – you left me in the lurch, left me to die!

I was going to give you this information before I was illegally thrown in a cell. I still don’t know why I’m doing this – maybe it’s not for you, maybe I do this for the sake of your wife and son. You don’t deserve them, they deserve better. They deserve a man who can stand up for what’s right, not a coward who hides behind what is laughingly called duty and orders. Your army is rotten to the core, riddled with thugs and downright murderers. You know it because I’ve told you and pointed this out often enough. Maybe with the death of your son you might just find your courage and be a man at last.

Aye, you read right, the death of your son. That’s what members of your beloved army are plotting! Some you know already because I’ve warned you repeatedly about their activities but for whatever reason you chose either not to believe me or just ignore it content in the ignorance that “my men wouldn’t do that”.

And the one who’s pulling the strings? You know exactly who it is because again I warned you often enough and all this time you sat on your hands. It’s not the first time he’s plotted to kill children, not the first time he’s killed children. He’s done it before and will no doubt do it again unless you act like a man for once! Why are you scared of him? He’s not a man but a gutless, spineless coward who can only kill defenceless children.

This murdering scum you call soldiers are also, surprise, surprise upstanding members of your church. Funny how the most vocal supporters of such an extreme organisation are also just child murdering thugs isn’t it? And there’s another thing, another thing you don’t have the courage to do, and that is to defy that corrupt institution that calls itself a church!

What kind of church murders innocent people whilst embracing thugs, murderers, rapists, abusers and infanticide? Aye, I was going to die for what? Speaking out my mind whilst real criminals walk free to intimidate and harass innocent civilians. The church is bigoted and racist and ran by a homicidal maniac who glories in acts of torture and death. A monster, whose only pleasure is seeing the suffering of innocents, if you love and respect your wife, do something about it and do it fast.

I have all the names, all the details but I think you already know all you need. If you are prepared to do something about it and need confirmation, come find me. Find me before it’s too late for if not the next time you see me I’ll be burning on a pyre for speaking my mind and the ones celebrating the loudest will have the blood of your son on their hands. You let an innocent man burn because he helped me, a man I never knew. But he was a good man, a brave man, a real man, a man who stood up for what is right, a man I would have been proud to call a friend. What are you?

Mischief.

[OOC. To avoid any confusion, Mischief got her information prior to her arrest 10 days ago but circumstances prevented her from going public. Her information is from an impeccable source with no connection to the military. The letter is private between Mischief and Raiden.]

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 12:23:23 am »

*snorted at and tossed in the fire*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length