Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2024, 06:06:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Commander's Training.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Commander's Training.  (Read 1827 times)
Star Summers
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2009, 03:46:18 pm »

The training began with a line up.  We were asked what needed to enter battle.  There was lots of people with hands up and saying ideas.   People say things from being very brave to things to carry.  I was thinking good armour and weapons with lots of bandages.

When everyone stop saying things the Commander give us his answer.

Weapons I thought was obvious choice.  He also say we need bandages, potions, petals, fruit, bolas, herbs and arrows and bolts.   Is alot of things we need and I felt bad for only having bandages and arrows. 

The Commander then ask what potions we should have and how different fruits would help us in a battle.  Sergeant Keres showed us all his potions and Junior Guardsman Haap told us all about fruit and things it does.  I was beginning to think I need to carry much bigger bag.

It was then time for training.  We were split into two teams to do a battle training.  I was in Junior Guardsman Haap's team.  I thought our team would do bad because the Commander and Sergeant were in other team.

We had time to talk tactics and our team were told to heal lots and the targets to attack first.  We faced each other and I held my sheild firm and kept good grip on sword.

We fight three rounds and I was suprised as my team won all three.  Our tactic work very well and we all heal each other good with very few of us fall. 

The training was ended then and we all told that we did very good. 

Led by Commander Raiden Morana

Attended by

Grenadier Sergeant Torrak Keres
Officer Cadet Elizabeth Martin
Junior Guardsman Rita Whalebiter
Junior Guardsman Gabriel Drachen
Junior Guardsman Celuvian Haap
Junior Guardsman Bersi
Watchman Morgar Dyn
Watchman Louis Calavera
Watchman Keitaro Kazami
Watchman Star Summers
Guardsman Recruit Edward
Guardsman Recruit Ke'an Silen
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 04:00:23 pm »

Grand report lass.

Make sure ye all have those essential items o' kit. They'll save yer lives.

I'll be inspectin' yer packs regularly.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length