Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 10:49:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  House Calls
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: House Calls  (Read 2452 times)
Madeline Warmbow
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2009, 03:59:00 am »

I was on my way home this evening when I stopped in at the hospital, noting the lights were on. I went to check in and the patient, Gabriel, lay on the bed,m unable to move his body, yet able to speak. He had been treated by the Knights Templar, who used bleeding to try to slow a poison. The patient had a slow but even pulse and a stab wound to his side. He said he had been attacked, and slowly his muscles were tightening up. A greyish powder was found in and around the wound, and kept in a bowl in the infirmary for an alchemist to identify if necessary.  I applied a poultice of Moss and Aloe to draw any remaining poison out, as well as administered Licorice tea, with instructions to drink it every three hours with water in between to help him flush out his organs. Within a half hour he had heard the call of nature.

Morgar Dyn made him a crutch, and I gave him a breif briefing. He reported having witnessed the Templar Knights treatments and of  being taken aback by the Knights bleeding of a Covian Militia man, especially at the mess they made of the hospital.Kelly Sanderson said she would take the official report. This is my account of what I witnessed
Madeline Warmbow-Van Cocidius

On the continuation of my journey home with dinner and cookies for my dear sweet children, and husband, I decided to stop in and check on Ms Anna Jones. I had heard rumors of a woman having given her a scare, plus wished to follow up on her previous exam. She looked a bit flushed, and she was sniffling and sneezing a bit. I gave her a small box of Cold Care Tea to be taken daily, as well as another womens tonic, to be taken for other complaints.

Anna looked to be a bit out of sorts, but overall recovering from much stress. With as many threats as that lass has had to her person, the strength of her character is very apparent. Her garden and home were quite charming. Vaughn saw me to the door and I returned on my short journey home from there to feed my family and make more teas for my medicine kit, before getting some well needed rest myself.

~ Madeline Warmbow-Van Cocidius
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 04:11:39 am by Madeline Warmbow » Logged

Mail Deliverer
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 03:18:53 pm »

40 Shillings Awarded ~ Madeline Warmbow, Herbalist

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 12:45:36 pm »

*Attaches a small report to the bottom*

All the information above is correct, and although there is not much of a report I can produce about this incident, I examined Junior Drachen myself alongside Miss Warmbow-Cocidius and saw that he had a rather considerable sized cut to his side and looking quite pale.

Although there weren't many things to see in this incident, I suggest to guardsmen that we investigate further into this incident of the attacking of a guardsman. The use of poison can be and is deadly, so it would be for everyone's benefit - not just Junior Drachen's - if we sort this matter accordingly.

I shall also be asking a skilled Citizen to attempt to carry out some research into what this strange powder enclosed in the wound was. I need a volunteer to kindly question the Knights Templar who were involved about this incident. However, this should be done in a friendly fashion.

Thank you,

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

[OOC: Sorry Maddy. I've somehow lost the screenies that I took for this report. /OOC]

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length