Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:16:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Exploring The Fire Island Volcano
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exploring The Fire Island Volcano  (Read 1623 times)
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2010, 10:25:32 pm »

Lead by:
Jenifer Feather

Attended by:
Faden Wildheart
Bersi
Sabal

Jenifer decided we all needed to go on a hunt so we travelled to Fire Island, apparently a new volcano had erupted up out of the very island! I was eager to see what had happened. Bersi created a voodoo portal and we arrived outside the volcano, it was enormous! There was an entrance to the volcano, being adventurous as we are we travelled inside to see what lay beyond the great entrance.

We slayed slimes, zombies and spirits before we found a secret passage. The passage contained a magical ball which had a key under it. We took the key and travelled on. We entered what can be described only as a gross garden full of worm-like creatures. There was a bridge which led us to a room full of the undead, nasty place it was! We ran into a portal.

The portal took us to a place that was no longer used, pretty much like a small throne room, a tapestry hang on the wall. There was another secret passage here, and another key was found.

After we negotiated many more passageways we encounted broken steps high above water, we jumped, hopped and I think Bersi actually skipped! over them with grace (I fell a few times but lets miss that bit out).

There was a red portal at the end of the room, we entered. There was a lone mage in the next room, possessed by the guardian and wanted to kill us! He was little trouble. Upon killing him a light shine upon us.. weird feeling.

We left the dead mage and travelled back the way we came to the room containing the broken steps, we followed a passage down towards a room with even nastier worms.. we killed quite a few and they kept coming. After walking for what seemed hours we arrived back at the beginning through a secret passage. We found a room which contained three puzzle boxes, they were entertaining and we all managed to complete them and obtain a magical gem.

The gem allowed us to enter what the signs describe as "The Experimental Room" - This room had different coloured floor tiles which made our gems change colour. We had to run to the same colour tile as the gem, it kept changing and we wern't fast enough, I think we needed horses.

We left the volcano and arrived safetly back home... no one died today.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Regular Scout.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length