Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:34:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Apprentice Tasks: Rosamunde Sforza
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apprentice Tasks: Rosamunde Sforza  (Read 1891 times)
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2010, 11:00:32 am »

Rosamunde eh? Righ', she's mah first apprentice. What ye' say Sir? Bein' mentor 's not only 'bout swaggerin' around an' givin' valuable advices? Somehow I feel cheated. Roit', Sir, I'll give her some tasks to prove her usefulness then.

Sforza, time to prove that you're useful as aspiring arcanist. I'll be pinning task here, so make sure you check this board regulary.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Cadet, Bersi
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 11:02:17 am »

As you know Arcanist Squad is one of the most important and brilliant Covian squads. It'll be only fair if they get some more advantages. As gypsie you must be quite spiffing in cheating people and getting things in unusual and even illegal ways. This time you're to do everything legal. Preferably. Visit three different taverns in neighbouring territories (e.g. Templewood, Trinsic, Yew, Vesper) and persuade owners to give a good discount for Arcane Company on food and drinks.

~ Visit three taverns of your choice.
~ Get a discount on food and drink there for Arcane Company.
~ Preferably, but not necessary if at least two other Covian guardsmen would accompany you.
~ Post full report in "In Character Boards" and provide a link below.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Cadet, Bersi
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length