Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:44:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cross Healin' trainin on Rooftops
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cross Healin' trainin on Rooftops  (Read 1860 times)
Starkad
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2010, 03:35:36 am »

Attendants:
Junior Grenadier Rita Whalebiter
Junior Guardsman Morgar Dyn
Junior Grenadier Delerium
Junior Grenadier Keitero Kazami
Guardsman Recruit Starkad

I arrived a bit late on the trainin area.Probably because I sobered up in a barn of some house,with a fat woman wrapped around my body,It was hard gettin her off of me.I was too disgusted from my self but I guess thats what happens if you mix Covian Ale with Moonglow Whiskey.

The trainin' was about healin' a partner in the heat of a battle.As I walked in to the area Buttons had to leave for another important mission.(I sometimes think that he goes chasin women,and tells us he is going on missions. I will follow him oneday to help him with the mission.)
I teamed up with Junior Grenadier Rita first.We made a good team,but I couldn't hold on fer long,as I was defeated by Junior Grenadier Keitaro
then we swapped teams.I teamed up with Junior Grenadier Morgar and we were a solid piece of fighting machine,we won 2 rounds.Then we swapped teams and I teamed up with Keitaro,I got distracted by Rita's weapon and as I was dodging it,Morgar got me.So we got defeated eventually.

The trainin was over.
Starkad Out.

P.S:No scetches are available as we were too buisy fightin...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 12:48:46 am by Linaeus » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length