Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 11:23:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report for the Commanders
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report for the Commanders  (Read 1274 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2010, 08:13:05 pm »

Great Commanders of Cove's army...

Once again, the alliance between the Guardsman Militia and the Baronship has been kicked with feet by our "beloved" allies.

I had some business going around the Haven bank, and as soon as I arrived there, their Footman Annabel picked her crossbow, aiming at me. Of course Leo Madsen had nothin' better to do than insulting me. Insults back from me, from him again, and then he attacked me.

I forced him to stop three times with disarming and paralyzing him, even told Kevin Longshot to tell him to stop. Still, Madsen kept shooting at me, so I simply defended myself and attacked back. Already after a few spells, he fleed, like the coward he is.

This is simply no way to treat allies, even if their and our religions are different. If soon nothing will change, there will be great loses on both sides.

Ilyana, Junior Guardsman

*some scetches have been attached to the bottom of the letter*

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length