Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 11:11:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tsuki Wolves, Fan Dancers, Lizardmen, oh my!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tsuki Wolves, Fan Dancers, Lizardmen, oh my!  (Read 1293 times)
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2010, 11:21:08 pm »

Yukina Kazami and Marcus Tel'var were also in attendance but only for small portions of the hunt.

Seeing several guardsmen standing around doing a great deal of nothing at all, it was decided by myself and the rest of said guardsmen that something should be done about this. We pondered our options.

"Perhaps we should recruit, so that we have enough troops to attack a more dangerous den of evil-doers," I suggested.

"That's boring." replied the troops.

Curse them. Instead, we opted to do something death defying - a trek from the moongate of Isamu Jima to the Fan Dancer Dojo. We encountered massive, three-headed demon-wolves, large humanoid turtles with acid blood, a flaming death rabbit, large magical beetles, angry women with oddly sharp fans, and several hordes of lizardmen. All of these things were massacred in large numbers by the guardsmen present.

Fifty-two thousand gold coins were liberated, of which forty-nine thousand were placed into the Baronship's coffers. Only Junior Guardsman Mori failed to donate his share.

Yellowskinland; made safe once again by the Covian Army.

*Signed with signature Grenadier swagger*
Commander Torrak Keres,
Grand Imperial Covian Army
The Baronship of Cove

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length