Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2024, 08:31:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Final Watchman Trial Sergio Jarrett
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Final Watchman Trial Sergio Jarrett  (Read 1496 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2010, 05:33:38 pm »

Those in attendance:
Kas Valentine
Cailin Keres
Thomas Aylmer
Sergio Jarrett
Mat Shadowhand
Armani (vesper)

The task was to mine samples in cove but the catch was I had to find miners so I almost had to cancel the mission.  That's when a Vesperian miner showed up he wasn't what I was expecting but it was good enough.

After Having Kas Open a gate to Covetous the mining commenced and from the beginning it looked like it was going to be tough when an elemental popped out of the mountain.  We quickly killed it and crushed it into Ore.

After a similar experience on the other side of the entrance I decided it would be best to leave that area quickly and move on at a forced pace through the caves to ensure the least contact with monsters as possible.  Any monster we encountered we quickly put down and moved on before it's friends could come at us.

Getting to the end of the first cave system I instructed the miners politely to mine up some samples on each side.

After which we walked to the next cave system along the way Kas decided to kill a goat saying something about goat men which yielded the appropriate response.

After mining both sides of the cave entrance I thanked the miners for there work so far and assure them it wouldn't be much longer.

Getting through the cave we reached the end of the cave system and the exit to the path of skeletons.

Upon exiting skeletons attacked and were quickly dispatched without any trouble.

Going along we reached the tomb of covetous which I decided not to enter as there is nothing to mine there and I didn't feel like having to explain two dead miners to anyone, so I called it an end after they finished mining I had Kas open a moongate to the Barracks.

Once there I received the samples from the miners and dismissed everyone.

I have the samples and the rest was but towards the baronship's army resources.

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Watchman
Valiro Gryphonclaw
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 12:29:37 pm »

Not totally after the instructions. The two horses went down to one, and instead using a blue thing. Although were the carrriers filled with ore for the Coffers? I do hope so. Homever, I guess the primary purpose has been functionally done.

Quite alright Jarrett, Quite alright.

Watchman Trial, Sergio Jarrett: Complete

*Signed*
Senior Scout Valiro Gryphonclaw
The Baronship of Cove
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length