Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:36:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Letter Addressed to the Covian Barracks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Letter Addressed to the Covian Barracks  (Read 2195 times)
Alfred Bohr
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2010, 05:19:46 pm »

The letter is open as a postcard would be, and has a post stamp in the top right-hand corner, marked "Delivered". On the back it is addressed to the Covian Barracks.

To whom it may concern,
  I, Alfred Bohr, am writing this letter to inform the Covian army that I have not, as one would assume considering the context of my escape departure, run away from the army, but am currently on a short trip around Britannia before officially accepting a position as a recruit. Though the method of calling me into the arena during a parade and leisurely sticking a badge onto my clothing to enlist me may have been somewhat of a surprise, and I may not have seemed enthusiastic, please rest assured that I will come back to Cove... eventually.
  Furthermore, please believe me when I say that I have not gone to Vesper to join their army. Also, please do not look for me in Vesper, or within their ranks.

Sincerely,
         Alfred Bohr

*Signed neatly* Alfred Bohr, Guardsman Recruit
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 05:25:09 pm »

Hoagie sits at the desk, leafing through a copy of the poste. Noticing the letter, he leans over and picks it up. Dropping it back down, he grunts sourly.

"Should 'ave locked th'door so 'e couldn't get out."

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length