Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 09:59:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A Message left on the desk of The Commander, Sealed with a Dragon symbol*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Message left on the desk of The Commander, Sealed with a Dragon symbol*  (Read 1474 times)
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2010, 07:07:16 pm »

Dear Keres,

I am afraid the turning over of said Vesperians is not going to happen less they decide to go on their own accord. There is indeed a law in Vesper banning The Bailiff from being there. The attack on him was indeed uneccesary and I apologize. I will gladly pay for any damages in full, However I will not permit the release of any Vesperians into your custody when they were upholding a law.

It is not our job to protect your officials when they come of their own free will unannounced. If you care so much for Your Bailiff then he should likely travel with guards. As for your promise of aggressions towards us..If you wish to get some footing within Vesper with your "Aid" I reccomend against this action. With the current state of affairs you won't just be fighting Vesper's Militia, You will be fighting it's people as a whole. I doubt that would help in any goals you might have. I can assure you you will never get a foothold in Vesper by force. So please rethink your options, If one of our officials were attacked in your lands you would act the same as us.

Signed,
Lucas Drachen

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length