Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:27:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Trials - Sergio Jarret
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Trials - Sergio Jarret  (Read 2092 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2010, 09:48:50 pm »

For the eyes of Sergio Jarret, from the desk of Hrothgar De'Mar.

While i was not around to witness your rise from recruit to junior, since i've returned i've seen that you have been an upstanding guardsmen and your activity and sense of duty has not gone unnoticed among army command. I've set you three separate trials that you shall complete so that you may finally gain the badge of a regular.

Trial I

The coffers are one of the most important aspects of a successful city, lately the Covian coffers have begun to slowly deplete with the absence of a bailiff coupled with the lack of income related to hunts and mining expedition. I want you to do your part and organize a good old fashion hunt to the depths of the dungeon of Despice. You'll gather gold for the coffers and return it safely to the Covian treasury.

Task Outlining

* Organize a hunt to despice with no less then 5 guardsmen.
* Collect no less then 30.000 gold pieces for the treasury.
* Attach a report below with scetches.

Trial II

I have received intelligence detailing a possible assassination plot targeting several Covian dignitaries and nobles. I want you to uncover and derail this plot and make an example to all who dare to threaten the Covian Empire. I have an underworld contact who's name shall be disclosed to you in person by me, you will begin by tracking down this agent and interrogating him about the plot.

Task Outlining

* Make contact with the underworld contact and interrogate him for information regarding the assassination plot.
* Amass as many covians to help you as you can.

Trial III

It is a bit unorthodox to give a guardsmen these kinds of orders but i've noticed that foreign visits are not as common as they once were. It is because of this that i want you to get together with the staff of the Green Goblin and organize a fun and creative tavern night in the goblin and advertise it outside of the Covian borders so that we may have attendance from all corners of Sosaria.

Task Outlining

* Co-ordinate a tavern night in the Green Goblin and aim for record breaking attendance.
* Convince the Green Goblin staff to assist you and use creativity and imagination.

Don't let me down!
Hrothgar De'Mar

Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 07:50:57 pm »

In Attendance:
Commander Torrak Keres
Marcus Kobra Regular Guardsman
Faden Regular Scout
Sergio Jarrett Regular Scout
Leanna Melior Guardsman Recruit

Everyone Donated 1000 gold

The task set forth was pretty simple, gather gold to support Coves coffers. The gold was set at 30,000 coins and I was to lead people into Despise to do it.  The dungeon itself is horribly boring in the traditional areas of clearing and generally walking through paces to collect the amount needed was tedious. So I quickly gathered the people needed and we set off and arrived at the dungeon.

We made our way through the upper levels going down to the deepest part of the scum hole, the island at the the bottom where the ogre lords live.

After a short stay there killing all that dared come to us we made our way out and totaled up the gold.

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Regular Scout
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length