Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2024, 05:59:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Leannes Trophy Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Leannes Trophy Hunt  (Read 1915 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2011, 07:22:56 pm »

*Report buried under piles of paperwork, dated nearly a month before it was found*

Attendance:
Commander Torrak Keres
Regular Grenadier Raven
Leanne Melior Guardsman Recruit
Fritz Segur Guardsman Recruit
(Probably missing one person I can't remember)

Leanne had called a line and seemed a bit flustered.  It turns out she was upset about her cousin Ilyana getting some sort of perceived glory.  There is some sort of rivalry between them which has caused her to seem to need to prove herself so we went to hunt balrons in ilshenar. We made our way through hostile Bane soldiers, I suspect they will become more active in the near future and that we should fortify cove to make sure it's secure.  Eventually we made it to the balron's lair where raven decided he would use bait to try and lure one with less then successful results. We then turned our efforts to skirmishing and dispatched the first one quickly. Leanne then proceeded to dance on the corpse and taunt at ilyana who wasn't there. We dispatched about five more before we left again having problems with the Bane encamped that the shrine of spirituality before heading back to cove.

I unfortunately have lost my Sketch book with notes on the gold received and donated but felt that I should write a report even without them as soon as possible.

*Signed*
Fritz Suger Guardsman Recruit
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 06:17:47 pm »

Aye, ye missed one, fellow recruit. Kas Valentine attended as well. And luckely I made note of who donated their share, which was no one except yerself and Regular Raven.

Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length