Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:27:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunting for the coffers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting for the coffers  (Read 1339 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 04:21:28 pm »

When: 02/14/11
Where: Despise

Led By: Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman

Guardsmen in attendance:

Leanne Melior, Watchman

So the morning started out interesting.. A building in Cove crumbled right to the ground and the remains from the inside was being stolen by beggars and thieves.. So aside from that it was a slow morning, I was trying to figure out the first thing I should do at my new rank, so I found Leanne, my new favorite Watchman, I asked her if there was anything she needed to do, was basically banners and gold donations, so I decided to led myself a hunt to Despise, donating gold to the coffers was something we could both do..

So there we were, just the two of us in Despise... Really, it wasn't much of a challenge at all, we even fought a few Ogre Lords, since the ettins didn't put up much a fight, but man do they sure pile up the cash quickly! We killed everything in our path, letting nothing live, sometimes we would run into mobs of at least 10 ettins or so and earth elementals..

By the time we got back to the barracks we had a whopping 34,000(something around there) We each donated an estimate of 17,000 to the coffers..

*sketches*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length