Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:29:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] A lot of trouble for some silver hair
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] A lot of trouble for some silver hair  (Read 1625 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 09:58:31 pm »

Attended Guardsman:
Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal (leading)
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin, Officer Cadet
Keane Wakefield, Officer Cadet
Faden Wildheart, Squire, formerly Senior Scout

The arcanist lasses are the only ones for having such outstanding hair! So I gathered a few useable men to take the sculp of that Lady that lives in the Winter Spur in Tokuno. My plan was brilliant and bound to succed. However... Rearranging a plan is a strategy in itself. The Lady of the Snow already awaited us and bad for us, it waited for us right next to my gate. Our first attack went horrible wrong as we had no chance of holding the their attack.

We eventually came across some shrine to help refreshing our bodies. After I saved Faden who got tortured bady by some ninjas, we ran back to the Winter Spur where lured the Lady into the Cave. We bitterly battled her and dispeld her revenants and dealed with the ronins and ninjas round her. She all alone now didn't stand a real chance, as long as one focused on healing. In the end, I cut off her hair and we went home with a new trophy. Everyone donated their share of 1,000 gold coins, even Faden did.

Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length