Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:39:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Vengence before Virtue
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Vengence before Virtue  (Read 1749 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2011, 09:25:09 am »

Attended Guardsmen:
Leanne Melior, Watchmen (leading)
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin, Officer Cadet
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Guardsman (deceased)
Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman
Cal'ain Cui'nir, Watchman

Corporal Ilyana told me last night, that she has a mission for me. The mission was simple and she kept herself with words. "A sharp-teethed ratman lures inside the Sanctuary rat caves. It was him who killed Lenley, a friend of mine. I want ye to skin it's smelly fur from its body." As I'm really not the one interested in long stories, I accepted her mission and gathered a few men at the barracks. After my Mentor finished his grunting about Miss Pickles presence and Cowin's teeth ache, we marched towards the Britain moongate. We eventually came across the mountain passages, and yet already, there was no sign of Regular Jarrett. He must have died on his way from the gate to the mountains by an angry mongbat.

As I learned one thing from my cousine, I knew that knowledge about the enemy is very important for succed. I told my fellow guardsmen about the fiends inside, their weakpoints and their strengh. We brought down any that came into our way and from all them, some changeling who randomly changed his form in one of ours was the biggest threath so far.

Down in the rat caves we slayed many of these filthy mutations of mice, until we came across the target we were looking for. Fearless we fought it and killed it right where it stood. With a total succes, we went back to Cove, where Miss Pickles and Watchman Cal'ain donated their share of 1,000 gold coins.

Leanne Melior, Watchman

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length