Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:53:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Combat Training in Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Combat Training in Cove  (Read 2256 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2011, 06:00:08 pm »

When: 02-19-11

Attended:
Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal
Cal'ain Cui'gnir, Watchman
Atrus, Guardsman Recruit
Myself, Junior Guardsman

Right, so I had just gotten out of bed and to the ground at the barracks, first thing that happens? I am suppose to line up! Roit, so I did and I had no idea what we were doing or why..

So we met on the roof-top where we were given instructions and Ilyana explained why there is fat guardsmen in the army, we were then teleported to Covetowne, was there where we did some combat training, Ilyana of course won every time, she's as ruthless as the frost giants where I come from.. So the training consisted of three combat lessons, the first time was a free for all where we picked destinations to start from then met on the battlefield and we could instantly hop back into battle if we were knocked out, note that Covians do not get knocked out, we trip and get back up, those boots are hard to run in..

So the second round was a two vs two, it was Cal and Atrus against Ilyana and Myself, Cal runs fast and is quick with a bow, it took the both of us a while to take him down, but apparently he had given up..

So the third time was a free for all the fields of Cove, so our space was limited.. Again, Ilyana won at her own training...

*sketches*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 06:55:17 pm »

Except for the fact you didn't describe my awesomness more, good report.

A training duty has been awarded for all who attended

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 11:30:06 pm »

Mindless warriors, dont know wich target to unite against....*scribbly smiley* Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length