Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:39:58 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Lost Child Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lost Child Report  (Read 1640 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 02:38:20 pm »

In attendance:
Sergio Jarrett Regular Scout (Leading)
Keane Wakefield Officer Cadet
Leander Le Blanc Regular Guardsman
Perrin Regular Guardsman
Gabriel Drachen Junior Guardsman
Ilyana Arcanist Corporal

*Left away from church eyes and stocked into the records*

I had gotten information of a missing child of a noble who had gone a bit crazy and had ended up with living with orcs.  The usual solution of killing the crazy person was out of the question due to the nature of her family so we had to pull a rescue.  I staged the starting point in front of Cove Town.

As we set off we ran into a Friar I think??? and had to evade having him join us, which was easily done.

Upon reaching the Orc Fort the child was raving in the fort with the other orcs as one of there own and then she threw a shoe filled with rocks at me which knocked me down.  After that she ran deep into the fort.

Fighting through we lost her as she slipped away and hid in one of the various rooms of the fort, at this point I order everyone to split into teams of two and check rooms.

The first room Leander and I checked she was hiding in a broken down armour the orcs must have stolen as we wrestled with her she threw another shoe at me, we eventually got her under control and took away her mask finding out she was mostly blind and had not gone crazy thinking she was an orc but was pretending to be one, although her sanity is a very real issue.

After getting her out of the orc fort we had a struggle keeping her from dying, Myself having to rescue her from drowning twice and suffering more actual pain from her than from the orc due to being hit with her walking stick and pelted with shoes. We finally got her to the tavern where I decided would be the best place to leave her.

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett Regular Scout
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 05:45:45 pm by Sergio » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length