Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:41:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Duty ~ Mini Huntmaster
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Duty ~ Mini Huntmaster  (Read 1737 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:24:18 am »

After a few Months of people saying I needed to work towards a promotion even though I don't get why I decided to shut them up by doing it. I picked an assignment off the board and then after thinking it through I put it back because no one would believe me if I brought back the head of an Ancient Wyrm and decided on something anyone could do because that way I wouldn't have to explain myself.  Which brings me to killing an orcish brute. I went to there encampment and killed my way to the front where I happened upon one quickly enough so I lured it away from the fort to prevent any unexpected enemies from joining the fight.

After luring the brute away it started trying to pelt me with smaller orc like some sort of orc cannon which I pushed off and focused on the brute while staying at range of the smaller ones. And after I took down the Brute I took care of the small army he'd thrown at me.

I then took the brutes helm and left unscathed.

Fritz Segur Guardsman Recruit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length