Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 06:46:15 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  CORGUL DEFEATED!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CORGUL DEFEATED!  (Read 1197 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2018, 12:13:53 am »

When Vesper called for aid, it was Cove that did answer - taking the fight to the infamous Corgul who had been snatching Vesperian citizens along the coast! A brave trio of myself, Raven and Pickles did set sail to do battle with the beast, aided by a... colourful collection of friends, including the Countess of Moonglow, a pack of dragons, and Escaflowne the Bearheaded beastmaster of Vesper. Many other Covians did volunteer for the fight, but couldn't quite find their sea legs - the absence of the Covian navy obviously takings its toll!

The accursed lair of Corgul was occupied by all manner of pirates, fiends, and riff-raff, but we made short work of them, advancing quickly to slay their master! Despite his immense power (and seemingly unlimited vitality. It really was a lot. Seriously) with unparalleled teamwork we wore him down in the battle of attrition, despite shortages of arrows and bandages - I even saw Raven go at him with nowt but a mere dagger in hand! Carnage! Explosions! Dragons! Mayhem! Truly a tale for the ages, you should have been there! But in the end Covian force of arms prevailed (with some help) and  Corgul himself was cleaved in twain with my own halberd! We did however, have little time to contemplate the victory - the whole island itself began to rumble and vanish beneath the waves. I escaped with only his head as a trophy! I believe some Vesperians were left to sink beneath the waves, but such are the dangers of a guardsman's life.

ANOTHER GRAND COVIAN VICTORY!

Roll of heroes:

Tiberius: Senior Guardsman
Raven: Regular Grenadier
Pickles: ? ? ? Traitor or something

Other notables:

Esca 'Bear Fondler' Flowne
Ale man
Countess Weirdspeech
Menacing Dragons
Fleet of witches
Drowning Vesperians

*signed*

Senior Tiberius

The Baron looks over the report and rubs his chin. "Mm, a lot of ships those Vesperians have.. that gives me an idea.."

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length