Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:13:28 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Letter to Hugo
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Letter to Hugo  (Read 1666 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2018, 11:21:15 pm »

Preceptor

I write with news of the greatest gravity.

In fact, there is much news I need to share, particularly regarding information of the increase in undead activity. However, pressing as that issue may be, I was attacked in the plain vision by the Guardsman wytch we previously shared correspondence over - Ilyana Drachen. Multiple bystanders bore witness, and one other who went, according to a citizen, by the name of 'Mischief' did also (to a far lesser extent) assault my personage.

I will be detailed due to the gravity of the crime. However our encounter began as I discussed (yet another matter of urgency) the presence of necromantic scrolls in Cove with the bartender Carolin Argon. (She brought these scrolls to me willingly as she wisely thought it Church interest and should be noted as a faithful and fearful Avatarian, may He watch over her).

I include close detail of this exchange, for it reminded me that despite the loudness of our Lords detractors, we fight in the name of those oppressed by their vile sin against great odds. At this moment, my true purpose for writing began - Ilyana interrupted our conversation to wrongfully order me to stow my blade, which I ignored and reassured the citizen of her welfare.

Despite lowering myself before these knaves to avoid conflict for the barkeep safe, they did move to block my exit, even upon request that they move. I accordingly was left with no choice but to take action to secure my safe exit and reach out to her commanders and thyself. I have since been unable to locate a single member of command, as the hour be late.

Alas, as I left amidst her endless array of insults, she saw fit to strike at me with magic - not once, but twice - as thee feared.

I sought out her superiors, but the wretch attacked me again once I turned my back.

I accordingly tried to arrest her and take her to the barracks, which she resisted as her doltish companion did enjoin the assault.

Alas, she returned to threaten me once more as I discovered the Barracks empty.

The wytch is still at large. Cove is no longer safe for the faithful whilst this wytch roams free.

Hac virtute regno pax partur.

Signed
Initiate Danaeyl

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length