Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:37:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials - Judas Deibeau
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials - Judas Deibeau  (Read 2175 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2005, 10:29:25 pm »

Watchman Trials - Judas Deibeau

*Jeff the Craftsman walked into the empty Craftmans
hut and began rummaging through the barrels "Surely
there are some here.." he thought to himself.

"Bah where are 'em damned ingots! those new Recruits
be needin' more armour, ugh.. the Cap'n will have me badge fer this !"

He began to panic, before realising an easy way out.

"the guards!"

He slapped himself for not thinking of it sooner and ran off
to find the nearest officer*

--------------------------------------
Your Tasks

- Receive keys for the "Craftmans Hut" from Jeff the Militia Craftsman (Covian Armourers).
 - Lead a Unit of 5 or more Guardsmen to the Orc fort and slay enough Orc Brutes to collect 250 Shadow iron Ore, place it in the top chest of the craftmans hut when you have it.
 - Lead 2 other seperate Hunts to locations of your Choice.
 - Gather Atleast 10,000 Gold for the Militia Coffers from each Hunt.
 - Write a Detailed Report below on all aspects on the Trial.

--------------------------------------

*Signed*
 - Arc, Arcane Sergeant

« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 10:35:33 pm by Arc/Joey » Logged

Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 11:59:48 pm »

OOC:Trial will begin tomorrow all Guardsman are invited to come along and bash some stuff. Smiley
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 03:05:24 pm »

Watchman Trial Report by Judas
Judas sits in the Barracks by Candle light and begins to write up his report..

It beith the other mornin when Arcane Sergeant Arc woke me early n the morn n said "ere hav this" it beith a letter...it said "Watchman's Trial" it be containin many tasks that i ad tae complete in order tae make junior rank. Objective one was tae aquire the keys tae the Arms storage fae the covian armourer which a did roit away.
    Me second objective was tae Collect 250 Shadow Iron ore fae em Orc Brutes em beith some tough bastards al tell yi now..si a took a large squad ay men wae me. this included: Watchman Arkonios, Watchman Veldrin Ni'harel, Guardsman Recruit Dasnord reck, Junior Scout Kal shadowhand, Watchman Vince Valantine and later Joined by sergeant Arc. This beith a tough task since that ore beith awfa 'eavy so i took the liberty of aquirin some of em pack 'orses aswell.

Si we marched off intae the orc fort afer id given ma men strict instructions as tae our objective and their joab as part of mi squad.

It wasnt long before we wur cuttin em orc brutes apart and the great willingess of Kalshadowhand beith displayed when he offered tae carry the ore tae the horses..

This beith two deed orc brutes after we'd cut em down
Efter a good hard fight we'd collected enough shadow iron ore tae complete this part ae me trial si we returned tae the barracks where i dismissed the men and delivered 'eh ore tae sergeant Arc.

Me next task was tae lead two seperate 'unts tae two places ae me choosin and collect atleast 10,000 crowns fur eh coffers atleast on each 'unt. Si a sat n thought aboot in fur a good while en decided id take mi squad tae the ice dungeon. Again this wid be pushin the leadership skills ae myself n also the skills of me squad. The squad was made up ae: Guardsman Recruit Jevonia, Junior Scout Kal shadowhand, Regular Grenadier Ryan Greystone, Arcane Sergeant Arc and Watchman Veldrin  Ni'harel. I addressed the squad outside the barracks as tae our task.

Sergeant Arc then gated us aw tae outside the dungeon where a gave strict instructions tae the men which they all followed tae the letter im happy tae say. We were in many furious battles with em ice creatures and the true skill of the Covian milita was displayed with merit.

Efter many harsh battles with the cold conditions n the spilt blood we left the dungeon and headed home tae the barracks where i collected the money fae my squad tae discover we ad gathered a great 20138 crowns fur the coffers. I thanked the men and dismissed them *salutes*

By now i was gettin a real taste fur commandin a unit oan a hunt and i ad one last 'unt tae lead fur me trial so i picked the swamp... this was tae be a rather more grilling task since i ad only two men wae me Watchman Regdar and Watchman Vince Valantine. Sergeant Arc had previously been with us but had been called away due tae a land disput between covian peasants. This hunt started off badly with us bein attacked by an ugly bugger of an ogre oan our way tae the swamps

When we arrived at 'eh swamps we were greeted by all kindsa ungly hings.. and i nae thought we was gonna survive but due tae good team work we managed tae put up a good fight while bein heavily ootnumbered.

finally ad to leave after a big massive beast rose out of the swamp and at that time i ordered our retreat..
We returned tae the barracks and counted our crowns tae discover we ad managed to gather a good 11912 crowns fur the coffers.

Id av tae say that this trial i was given as been the hardest hing yet that iv done since joinin the milita and has proved a trying task.  Id like tae say a big thank ye tae Sergeant Arc fur thinking me worthy of such a task and also tae all me fellow militamen fur elpin me on each of these tasks.

Signed
                     Watchman
                                            Judas Deibeau
Baraz
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 04:31:12 pm »

ack!!! i must 'av imagined bein there then watchman judas! ang on a minute im sure thats me in a couple of those pictures! only one red haired mage in the mailtia *he says with a proud tone and smirks* argh!

I Fight For The Baron!
Gregor Eason
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 04:36:49 pm »

Excellent work, Watchman Deibeau, and a solid report.
Good show.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length