Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:40:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Orc Fort
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orc Fort  (Read 1384 times)
Baraz
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2005, 12:36:29 am »

I was drinking a mug of ale as i do on most sunday evenings and felt a sudden urge to get some orcish blood on my hands! i gathered together who i could for a late night raid on the orc fort south of the barracks. I found Junior Guardsmen Judas Deibeau, who took control of the situation and gave it some order. Guardsmen Recruit Robert Fripp joined us shortly after, and we immediatly began marching towards the orc fort.
  The sky was the dark and the ground boggy as we approached the fort, Judas barked orders for myself and Robert Fripp to form around him as the first wave of orcish warriors came towards us. we mowed through them before they could reach us with the force of judas' arrows and my spells...
  We moved on, deaper into the pit, which had bones on the floor and beems of wood sticking out of the ground. i stumbled on what seemed to be half a human skull on the floor, as i raised my head i could see a towering orcish brute standing above me, much bigger than the minions around him, he roared and i heard Robert gasp for air beside me. unphased by the giant Judas put his bow away and drew his sword. he began slicing into the beast who let out painful roars! The beast turned a smashed Robert to the floor with a hammering blow, i helped robert to his feet and began fire spells into the beast. It fell with a thud. Myself, Judas and Robert let out an ulmighty roar!
  We looked around us and nothing was left but corpses, we new then that our task had been done and we resigned to the barracks to count our crowns

Leader: Judas Deibeau (junior guardsmen)
Baraz (watchman)
Robert Fripp (guardsmen recruit)

I Fight For The Baron!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length