Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:22:17 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Lady Mavis has Departed.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lady Mavis has Departed.  (Read 2388 times)
Cyril
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2005, 11:45:07 pm »

The woman who most know as Captain Mavis... the woman who i myself grew up with as a friend who i knew simply as Mavis... Has departed.

She asks me to let you all know... her reasons for not letting people know herself were not said but i beleive i know why she did not wish to speak for herself.

As we grew up, while i stayed at home learning magic from books and scrolls Mavis longed for something more. she is, and allways will be a wanderer until she dies. She came back to cove not long ago, as you all know. in our hour of need to help rally the troops in the assault agaisnt Cove.

But now the orcs are gone and her old friends and family safe... i saw the look in her eyes once more. her familier red eyes had grown pale, like the white of her hair and i knew she had to find others to protect. others that needed her support.

She tells me another of her old friends, Lord Twothumb has asked for her help. it seems that in her eyes vesper will soon need the help of a wanderer such as herself. Mavis has allways been able to predict danger like that i suppose.

Lady Mavis is a follower of Virtue and while she may be with vesper now... please remember that she has been our friend in our time of need.

Do not judge her too harshly, i beg of you.

In service of Cove,
Cyril Hendrake
Councillor of Cove

Cyril Hendrake,
Councillor of Cove
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 12:32:18 am »

It seems odd to depart and join another... but I have nay say on the matter.
Ye served a good career as a Militia Captain and then as a Captain of Lord Hendrake's Irregulars.
I wish ye the best of luck in Vesper.

Commander Eason
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 12:28:34 pm »

Pity she could not say farewell herself.

Then again I guess we have nay seen the last of her.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length