Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:54:03 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  My Flute test for the Light Company
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Flute test for the Light Company  (Read 2387 times)
Cor Ari Ta
« on: July 29, 2005, 05:50:21 pm »

Afta a lon' day I returned 'ome ta der meh some relaxen when Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand came up and tol' meh tha' he needed ta talk ta meh. I go' up and followed 'im ta the top o' the 'ouse. 'e loo'ed at meh an' said( Et be toim ye show wha' ye realleh be made o' and ta proove tha' ye be readeh fer the Light Company) Afta abou' an 'our I set ou' ta foind the ol' lady 'e spoke o' in Yew, Twas nay easeh task bu' i did indeed foind 'er.

I tal' ta 'er loik Kal tol' meh ta an' she sen' meh ou' ta foind 'er apprentace. I wal'ed aroun' fer awhile when i came upon this little imp standen over this broken up body os a young fella.

I noticed the little bugger taken somethin' ou' o' the fellas pocket bu' then the imp vanished. I turned an' 'eaded back ta le' the ol' lady know wha' 'as 'appened. She then wan'ed meh ta foind this imp an' ge' back wha' was 'ers. I then 'eaded ta Brit where I coul' foind the Maze where I know tha' imps live.
Once I go' ta the Maze I quickly took ta the shadows so naythin' would stop meh from meh travels.

Usein' meh skills I quickleh shadow jumped ta the middle o' the maze an et was nay 'ard foinden them imps fer awl the noise they made.I made quick ou' o' them till them tol' meh wha' I needed ta know. So wit meh newleh aquired flute I was readeh fer the Light Company. An' now Kal will know wha' I be made o'.

*Signed*
                  Watchman: Cor'Ari Ta

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 02:50:00 am »

Very nice report only one thing ........ WE HAVE OUR OWN BOARDS FOR THIS YE DONKY!!!!!!!  other than that very well done Cor *grins*

Cor Ari Ta
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 05:05:15 pm »

Bu' Ser I did report et on the Light Company Boards ter.
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 05:28:36 pm »

*mutters* aye but this is an internal test to the devision all im saying is there is no need to post it here only the devision needs to see this one

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length