Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:53:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The case of the Samurai's experiment
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The case of the Samurai's experiment  (Read 1685 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2005, 10:11:53 pm »

As i was sitting inside the Barracks, sipping my Ale after a long day of battle against the Kaldorians, Recruit Erik Arkay rushed into the barracks towards me...

"Sir! Sir! There's been a...situation!" He yelled.
"Situation? What type of situation?" I questioned.

He then explained that he had heard an explosion and had rushed to the scene and saw an annoyed Samurai and a house with a gaping hole in its roof. I decided to go and see for myself.
           As I continued towards the house, I could hear a man muttering to himself about the destruction and the stupidity of someone, but I could not make out who he was talking about.
           As I came towards the front door of the house, which Recruit Grazgorn was guarding, the annoyed Samurai, stormed out of the house, yelling at me.

"I want something done about this!" He exclaimed
"Sorry? I do not understand?" I replied

I decided to play the 'completely ignorant' card, to get the whole of his story. His story was virtually the same as the recruits, but he gave me more information on why this had ocurred, he mentioned that the Samurai, Kasei Senshi was experimenting on some substances inside his house and had accidently blown a gaping hole in the roof and in the back wall. He also mentioned that he had been trying to fix it, but it was too much for one man.
           I decided to help him by drawing some sketches and writing a report on this incident. He has asked me to ask, in this report, if anyone has any knowledge of these happenings, he would be grateful, and if anyone could help him fix his roof, he would also be grateful for this.

The inside of the house, where the disaster had obviously ocurred

the outside of the house

*signed*
Watchman Drachir

Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 01:44:05 pm »

*reads the report and frowns slightly*
*a few moments later this note is attached to the original message*

Domo arrigato for handling this matter, watchman Drachir.

There are however a few details I would like to clear up.

I am not, nor was I ever, a samurai. Therefor I kindly request you do not refer to me as such.
I am the Baron's aide as well as a retired merchant, so dozo refer to me as such, if not as mister Shinrai. The one who blew up my workshop is a samurai though, and a fine one at that. Now if only he would learn to leave my experiments alone. I demand the militia arrest this samurai for questioning and I wish to sue him for the damages! Also, I wish to appologise for my inappropriate behaviour last night. It was unfitting of a man of my stature.

Signed,
   Kazuo Shinrai - the Baron's aide
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 02:00:27 pm »

*reads what the man has written, frowns slightly and starts scribbling*

I apologies for incorrectly marking you as a Samurai, I will not do this is future.

Also, I went by my word and did what you asked of me, but in my honest oppinion, there is no real reason for the punishment of this Samurai. If ye' leave ye' doors unlocked, somethin's probably goin' to happen. This is not breaking and entering and vandalism, this is just carelessness on your part.

(OOC:Also, as I have learnt recently, there is no such thing as sueing in the Baronship)

*signed*
Watchman Drachir

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length