Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:34:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman's Trial: Vince Valentine - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman's Trial: Vince Valentine - COMPLETED  (Read 2256 times)
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2005, 01:08:12 am »

Slowly massaging his injured leg up in the Barracks, Ahmed turns to the door only to see Watchman Valentine standing still with a puzzled look on his face. Quickly, Ahmed stood up and cleared his throat and points at the Watchman…

Watchman Vince Valentine! Aha! Finally I found you! I have here your Watchman trial lad, the trial that will in due time give you the privilege and the honour, the honour of wearing the prestigious Covian cap. Get it done as soon as possible Valentine, and don’t let me down.

Ahmed hands him the piece of paper, and slowly limps out of the Barracks with a smug grin on his face…

I have three tasks for you!

• Organise and lead a hunt to the Orc Fort, just South of Cove. With your party of at least three guardsmen, slay five ‘orc brutes’.
  • Organise and lead a hunt to the third level of dungeon Despise. Slay, with your party of at least three guardsmen, five ‘ogre lords’. Don’t forget to bring me back a club as a souvenir!
  • Organise and lead a hunt through the ice cold weather of...obviously dungeon Ice. With your party of at least four guardsmen, eliminate five ‘arctic ogre lords’[/b].

Everything is to be documented in this thread, with full reports for each, including sketches.

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Grenadier Corporal
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 12:33:27 pm by Ahmed » Logged

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 08:36:52 am »

*Vince salutes, and throws a worried glance over his shoulder, before sitting down to contemplate the tasks set before him.......*

This is nay goin' te be easy.....

*members attending*

Veldrin Ni'harel       Arcane corporal
Kal shadowhand     Regular scout
Joey Lanai              Watchman
Vince Valentine       Watchman
Erik Arkay               Guardsman recruit
Justyce Black          Guardsman recruit
James Morris          Guardsman recruit

*part 1*
As i lined th' troops up ou'side th' barracks, i thought of the tasks we were te do.
All o' the beasts we were te face 'ad a fearsome reputation, but surely they could nay stand up te the might o' th' militia!!
I explained where we were 'eaded an' then asked Corporal Ni'harel  te open a gate te Despise. We 'eaded in an' were soon greeted by a group o' ettins tha' we soon took care of. Finally we reached th' second level, where th' Ogre lords lurk.
We found th' first one easily enough, and soon 'ad 'im slain.

Th' rest we found by scoutin' aroun' a bit, and soon we 'ad our five down and moved te our next destination.

*part 2*
Our next destination woul' be th' ice cave, fer th' arctic ogre lords. Once outside, we pressed on ta where the lords woul' be. A kind chap who was slayin' 'em with 'is arcane powers let us cut in te get our five. No sooner 'ad i yelled FORM! then a lord was 'eadin' right for us!

We smacked 'im real good, and got on with th' rest of 'em straight away, so th' arcane chap coul' get back te 'is buisness.

*part 3*
Th' final part o' the trial was te kill 5 Orc brutes in th' fort near cove itself.
We found two o' the buggers straight away, jus' near the entrance like they own th' bloody place! After we 'ad dealt wit' them, we decided tha' we shoul' lure 'em brutes out te the open so we could kill 'em withou' too much bother. Joey stepped up an' volunteered te go get 'em (th' brave fool) an' before we knew it we were knee deep in orc corpses

And that were the trial complete! everyone who came performed excellent healin' an' there were minimal injuries to all.

*signed*
                            Vince Valentine   Watchman

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 12:32:25 pm »

Exceptional report Valentine, and well done on getting the trial done promptly.
You're one step closer lad, one step closer.

Keep up the good work.

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Grenadier Corporal

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length